I'm gobsmacked, some of you may already have read about this, but it's news to me.
On Wednesday Foxtel are showing "Monarchy: The Royal Family at Work" which is described as an exclusive look inside the modern British monarchy. I'm just wondering whose idea this was. I can imagine Charles and Mummy watching Big Brother and Mummy saying "Charles, all the young people are watching these reality shows, maybe if we do one they'll see we're just ordinary hard working people and it would raise our popularity." of course Charles would have to agree.
I don't know about you, but I like the idea of the Royals having a bit of mystery I mean they are, after all, you know, Royal. I don't want them to be just like us, they have to be special, untouchable, greater than great, not real human beings.
I've always been a fan of all things Royal, I love reading historical novels centered around the Royal family.
In spite of these feelings, I will admit , I've set the Foxtel IQ to record it, of course I'll watch it, I may even enjoy it BUT I wish they hadn't done it.
Who else will be watching?
Me!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh no, not me....don't have Foxtel...dammit! lol :)
ReplyDelete