Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Why, Why, Why Delilah?
I remember when my children were young, they pestered me with why's. These days, I rarely question what is, I probably should. Why do we stop asking why?
Well I'm going to put a few why's to you. Things that just don't make sense, they are because they are, who decided these things? Why?
Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist
but a person who drives a racecar is not called a racist?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Food for thought, do you have any why's that need asking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent questions!
ReplyDeleteYou sound just like my boy. lol
Why doesn't time stand still when the clock batteries die?
Oh, I seriously cannot begin to tell you all my why questions. And my son doesn't seem to stop either. So, perhaps it's in the genes! Lovely post, and so glad I popped over by the way. Your welcome to visit anytime. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat questions! so busy answering far too many questions to think of any of my mine! Great to meet you and your blog - pop over to bigwords if you ever get a chance! x
ReplyDeleteLove it! Had a giggle at the Phonetic question. So true!
ReplyDelete